The Marigold Bandana, Vintage Wash
- 22” x 22” Bandana (Exact size could vary due to handmade process)
- 18" x 18" Printed Design
- 100% Ultra Soft + Lightweight Cotton Poplin
- Screen Printed Design on Front
- Midwest Made / USA Made
- Cold Wash / Line Dry
- Limit washings to extend the life of your bandana
This bandana features an original illustration hand drawn by me, Susan Hazel Rich. The 100% cotton poplin was selected for its soft, lightweight fibers, which are comfortable and easy to wear. This deep navy blue cotton fabric also provides the perfect backdrop for my original illustration, printed in vintage washed light denim blue. Each bandana is hand sewn, hand printed, and carefully finished in the Midwest. Due to the handmade nature of this product, each piece is truly one-of-a-kind. The color and texture of prints may vary from images shown. We believe these details are what makes each bandana feel truly unique. Designed with beauty and durability in mind.
MIDWEST MADE QUALITY:
This bandana was designed and finished in the Hazelmade studio, located in Kent, Ohio USA. My finishing process is done entirely by hand and includes carefully inspecting each piece for exceptional quality, precisely assembling, delicately folding, and packaging. All Hazelmade bandanas are expertly sewn and professionally printed in the Midwest USA.
- Plastic Free Packaging
- Folded with Hang Tag Including Care Instructions + Product Details
- Color may vary slightly from website to the printed product
Copyright Hazelmade 2021. All rights reserved.